Then slid on the Comtec steel base gasket and put the cylinders on.
Next put on the Cometic Head Gaskets and put the heads on.
Once those were on we moved onto the lower Rockerboxes. Once again we used Cometic one piece lower gaskets and put on the freshly powdercoated lower rocker boxes, attaching them with a new Colony lower rocker box bolt kit.Next the new rocker arms and new shafts were put in. Also added the new pushrod covers and new Crane moly adjustable pushrods.
Now we just have to put on the new rocker gastkets and centers and tops. Now its looking up!! Slipped in the new Rivera Stainless Steel Competition Advance weight set and of course the Dyna Ignition system. Almost there...
PAGE 1: Getting some things together CLICK HERE
PAGE 2: Up on her wheels CLICK HERE
PAGE 3: Risers, electrical box, rear fender fab CLICK HERE
PAGE 4: Tank Mounts and Rear fender mods CLICK HERE
PAGE 5: Motor and Tranny touches CLICK HERE
PAGE 6: Zeke laying some paint on CLICK HERE
PAGE 7: Engine Assembly CLICK HERE
PAGE 8: Engine Assembly complete CLICK HERE
PAGE 9: Assembly in frame begining CLICK HERE
PAGE 10: Assembly in frame CLICK HERE
PAGE 11: Assembly in frame CLICK HERE
PAGE 12: Assembly the painted stuff CLICK HERE
PAGE 13: Painted fenders CLICK HERE
PAGE 14: Outside on her wheels CLICK HERE
PAGE 15: Ricks Dad and Mom drop by to check it out CLICK HERE
PAGE 16: Working on the wiring CLICK HERE
PAGE 17: Making a new headlight mount CLICK HERE
PAGE 18: Some finished pictures and specs list CLICK HERE
PAGE 19: Its finally the day for the first Ride!!! CLICK HERE